St Andrews Voices, Scotland’s only festival of vocal and choral music, takes place in the town this autumn from 20-23 October.
The festival already attracts visitors from around the local region, across Scotland and the UK, and is keen to work with local business to increase visitor numbers to St Andrews .
The festival would be interested in collaborating with any business on things such as:
- Special promotions/competitions/deals:
e.g. a discount for anyone with a festival ticket.
- Reciprocal promotion: e.g. if you are able to give St Andrews a plug on social media or via your e-newsletter, then the festival can do the same for your business in return. Pictures/blurb/suggested tweets etc. can all be provided by the festival. Twitter @StAndrewsVoices or Facebook: St Andrews Voices.
- Brochure & poster display: please let the festival know if you are willing to display their materials.
- Window display competition: the festival is also running a window display competition. Any business that puts on a special festival display will be offered a free advert in the festival programme. The business with the most creative and engaging display will win 2 free tickets to the festival – these can be used by the business owners/staff or by the business for their own customer competition.
- Creative partnerships: the main venues for this year’s festival are already fixed, but there may be scope for one or two pop-up performances if any business is interested in hosting.
To discuss these, or any other ideas, please contact Sonia Stevenson, Artistic Director of St Andrews Voices at:
or call on 07791739601